Summary of treatments
Personalized care is care that is individualized. Each patient is unique, so their treatment plan should be as well. We will offer advice and guidance but can’t do the work for you. Engage and be empowered to improve your health!
- Medical history/Data review
- Differential diagnosis discussion
- Objective assessment: labs, imaging, etc.
- Plan/referrals for collaborative care
- Phone follow-up 2 weeks after initial consultation/data collection
- “Between visits” care/connections
We will be collaborating with dietitians as well as innovative healthcare companies in order to provide additional treatment options to patients with chronic digestive issues. And, we plan to educate our patients, encouraging them to be active participants in their own health and wellness. So, we plan to email you updates from the medical literature. Check out these resources: